QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Next Reproduction Collection: Civil War Jubilee


Here's a preview of summer: Civil War Jubilee from Moda should be in quilt shops in July, 2013.


I'm showing it to you now because the Moda Sales Reps will be showing it around to shops in February. I guess if you aren't a shop owner you shouldn't be reading this. Keep it a secret.


I'll show you more in spring and summer.


The colors are shades of madder browns and reds

With some deep blues

And red violets

A little teal blue for accent



And some steely grays.

More later......

10 comments:

  1. Yes, Let's keep it a secret! LOL

    It looks wonderful, I love the stripe. I can't wait to see it in the shops....course that will take forever! My local shop is 40 miles away and she gets bugged by me looking the the newest,hot off the press BB lines all the time. She's use to it. Her shop is the only one around that carries Moda's Civil War collections. She won't let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like she runs my kind of shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHH another line I must have! Love the addition of teal and gray. July seems like along way off. Will they be doing the pre cut hexagons? That would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sneak peak, even if the customers should not be looking.... and sometimes that seems to be the "owners" take on "input". I find more and more I am less inclined to to check and recheck and go again to see if such and so line is at the LQS. We all have internet and can get more than we ever thought with a click of a mouse. Six months out will be a long time to find the perfect "project" for these and the scraps from prior quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love those last two florals - yum
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fabrics are really nice. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! I just purchased the fat quarter bundle! It will go nicely with your Civil War Sampler book. I can't wait for it to arrive! I think this is my favorite fabric collection yet.

    ReplyDelete